Area of interest
Live Online communication
Area of interest
Developed in collaboration with
Price excl. 21% VAT
Are the proposed dates not convenient to you? Let us know in the chat when it suits you!
Follow lessons with a trainer and fellow students in
the live online classroom
LIVE ONLINE SESSIONS
This course consists of 8 live online sessions
of 1,5 hours each
LIVE ONLINE LEARNING EXPERTS
Anoeska, Birgit and Hester are Live Online Learning experts at Learning Connected
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
More and more, it is possible for clients and patients to follow online therapy or training. Contact between therapist and patient no longer takes place on location, but online via video calling and / or a chat function. Treating live online has the advantage that you can reach many clients without the need to travel, but with the interaction that you are used to. Now, it is also possible to offer live online psycho-education to groups.
In this training you will learn as a therapist how to set up, prepare and implement an interactive and effective online treatment program.
The following topics are covered in the training:
- ✓ What is Live Online Learning?
- ✓ What are the similarities and differences between offline and online treatment?
- ✓ What technical and didactic possibilities does a live online session room offer?
- ✓ How do you ensure a safe climate and interaction during a live online session?
- ✓ How do you prepare a live online session?
- ✓ What do you pay attention to while performing a live online session?
- ✓ What technical and didactical options do you have online to activate clients outside the sessions?
- ✓ How do you create an effective live online psychoeducation program?
The training will be concluded with a practical test and a theory test. After completion you are officially certified LOL Therapist. You will also become part of a community of LOL Therapists in which you can exchange experiences, interesting articles, videos and tips.
This course is intended for all psychologists, therapists and practitioners who want to offer their clients the opportunity to follow online therapy or psycho-education in a safe, responsible manner with real live contact.
This course is certified according to the NEN-EN ISO 17024: 2012 standard for Personal certification. The certificate is valid for 3 years. The costs of a possible resit of the theory exam amount to € 95, - excl. VAT.
All the meetings are Live Online. The sessions take 1,5 hour each. Different dates and times have been scheduled for each course or session. You will participate in groups of 4 to 8 fellow students and a permanent trainer for each course. We expect an active participation of you during the sessions.
The LOL-training consists of:
- ✓ A test session of half an hour, 8 sessions of 1,5 hour, a practice session of 1 hour and participating in the practice session of a fellow student for 1 hour, a total of 14 hours online.
- ✓ In preparation for each session, you make an average of 2 hours of homework, with the exception of the practice session. For this, count on approximately 8 hours of preparation.
- ✓ At the end of the training, you need to do a knowledge test. The preparation for this is on average 5 hours.
- ✓ The course requires a total of approximately 43 hours of time investment.
What do you need?
The live online sessions find place in the live online (LOL) classroom (a virtual classroom) where you participate through both camera and audio. To be able to participate, you need a stable internet connection and preferably on a laptop. A laptop often has a built-in webcam and sound card. If you want to participate with a desktop, check whether a sound card is included and ensure a good headset with microphone. It is also possible to participate via tablet or smartphone, but for the best experience we advise you to use a laptop.
After you have purchased the course, you will receive a confirmation email and an email with the login instructions for the live online (LOL) learning environment. You will receive unlimited access to the learning environment immediately. Here you can find all the self-study and other interesting learning materials. We also ask you to register for a test session, in which you will be prepared for the first real live online session. During this test session, we ensure that all technology works well and that you are familiar with the live online classroom so you can participate in the first session without worries. This course starts when at least 5 students have registered. If the course cannot start due to too few registrations, we will inform you by mail as soon as possible and we will refund the purchase price within 30 days after cancellation.
LIVE ONLINE LEARNING, HOW DOES IT WORK?
This course is a live online course, in the LOL classroom. Just like in an ordinary classroom, you will participate with your teacher and with your fellow students. You can hear and see each other via computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can follow the course from any location with an internet connection: comfortably from home, on the road or at work. In addition, you can record the lessons and look back whenever you want.
You prepare the live online sessions in the live online learning (LOL) environment. The many possibilities of the learning environment provide a unique experience in which you learn from each other online and in interaction.